This listing is for a bundle of 3 pieces of wonderfully aromatic White Sage Smudge Sticks! Hand-tied and super fresh from the US!
Approximately: 11.5cm x 3.5cm, 26g each
These products were harvested from natural plants, so please allow for some variance from item to item.
When it is burnt, the uplifting and pleasantly aromatic smoke from sage uplifts the vibrations of any environment, enhances your mood, and attracts positive energy for anybody open to its magic!
Traditionally used by the Incas, shamans, and medicine people for healing, energy cleansing, and spiritual purifying. Today, it is widely used for aromatherapy, meditation, energetic purification of space (smudging), as well as an effective insect/mosquito repellent.
How to use:
- Begin with a simple intention of focusing on clearing the negative energy out of your space and mind.
- Light the sage stick and allow it to burn for 30 seconds before blowing out the flame.
- Place it on any fire-safe vessel such as an abalone shell - traditionally used to represent the water element.
- If left to rest, the stick will smoulder and release smoke for a few minutes. If used for smudging, walk around the room, space, object or person, fanning the smoke over its entirety, while focusing on cleansing and clearing negative energy.
- Keep your windows/doors open so that the smoke can float out of your space, carrying any negative energy along with it.
- Let your sage stick burn off on its own, or stamp out into your fire-safe vessel of sand/salt for a quick extinguish. If you're just starting out with smudging, don't be too worried about what instructions are 'correct' or 'works best'. Do what feels right for you - your intention is an integral part of the ritual experience, so be clear about what you want to achieve and keep that in mind as you perform the ritual.