This listing is for 30grams of Palo Santo sticks - hand split and ethically harvested directly from Ecuador.
Approximate size per stick: 4in x 0.5in
30grams = 4-6 sticks
Aromatic profile: Sweet notes of vanilla, cinammon and coconut
Palo Santo (aka Bursera Graveolens) is Spanish for "Holy Wood". Sustainably sourced and ethically harvested from Ecuador, these palo santo sticks have been cut from the heartwood of naturally fallen trees, and produced in strict accordance with governmental guidelines regulating its collection, processing and global distribution.
When it is burnt, the uplifting and pleasantly aromatic smoke from palo santo uplifts the vibrations of any environment, enhances your mood, and attracts positive energy for anybody open to its magic! Traditionally used by the Incas, shamans, and medicine people for healing, energy cleansing, and spiritual purifying. Today, it is widely used for aromatherapy, meditation, energetic purification of space (smudging), as well as an effective insect repellent.
🌳🌳🌳 How to use: - Begin with a simple intention of focusing on clearing the negative energy out of your space and mind.
- Light the Palo Santo and allow it to burn for 30 seconds before blowing out the flame.
- Place it on any fire-safe vessel such as an abalone shell - traditionally used to represent the water element.
- If left to rest, the stick will smoulder and release smoke for a few minutes. If used for smudging, walk around the room, space, object or person, fanning the smoke over its entirety, while focusing on cleansing and clearing negative energy.
- Keep your windows/doors open so that the smoke can float out of your space, carrying any negative energy along with it.
- Let your palo santo wood burn off on its own, or stamp out into your fire-safe vessel of sand/salt for a quick extinguish. 🌳🌳🌳